Subscribe

Superfast Berkshire

Together with the six Berkshire unitary authorities, we’re working to deliver Superfast Berkshire, a programme designed to bring fast broadband to the sub region.

Businesses and residents across Berkshire have for some time been demanding better broadband services. Studies have shown that Superfast Broadband (24Mbit/sec or faster) can give a real boost to local economies.

The Government has promised £1.43million to support Berkshire’s Superfast Broadband programme. Superfast Berkshire will use this money and other funds to deliver high-speed fibre broadband to around 91% of premises across the county by the end of September 2015 and standard broadband (2MBit/sec or faster) to the remaining 9% of premises. This builds on the existing commercial programmes of BT and other suppliers who will have already provided coverage for 87 % of Berkshire.

Find out what broadband is available in your area here.

Click here to register your interest Superfast Berkshire.